Which swing would you rather have?
YOU HAVE A CHOICE!
- High school hitting production has been off 30% since the introduction of the minus 3 aluminum bats. The problem lies in the technique.
- Are you being taught the mechanics of the game’s most productive hitters?
- There are only TWO hitting techniques: rotational and linear. Rotational hitting is the technique used by 95% of baseball’s Hall of Fame hitters and by the majority of all top hitters in Division 1 softball. Are you being taught rotational mechanics?
- More and more coaches are switching to rotational mechanics and seeing a huge difference in hitting production.
At Southwest Hitting Academy, hitters are trained in the core rotational mechanics used by the best hitters in the game by Instructors certified in the Mike Epstein HittingTM system. This system is a progressive process that can be taught in only 7 lessons.
HAVE YOU BEEN TAUGHT TO:
- "Keep your head down"
- "Don't dip your back shoulder"
- "Hit the top half of the ball"
- "Keep the barrel above your hands"
- "Squish the bug"
- "Throw your hands to the ball"
THE FACT IS, THESE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY MANY PLAYERS NEVER REACH THEIR HITTING POTENTIAL!
CONTACT SOUTHWEST HITTING ACADEMY AND LEARN TO ‘HIT’ YOUR POTENTIAL!